Friday, July 1, 2011

Eleven Reasons I have kept a smile all week...

  1. Brian and I have been exchanging sweet emails all week.
  2. He has also been reading my blogs all on his own.
  3. My house was the quietest it has ever been yesterday with my children actually awake.
  4. Alex has kept a smile on his face in spite of  his fever, diarrhea, and the worst diaper rash ever.
  5. And even though he has been feeling so under the weather, he started to crawl with his tummy off the floor.
  6. Mandy and I have realized that our friendship is even stronger than we thought.
  7. Ethan held up a french fry from McDonald's and asked, "What is this called again, Daddy?"
  8. Adelyn yelled at her princess puzzle yesterday.  Out of the nowhere she shouted, directly at Sleeping Beauty, "I don't like your boobies!"
  9. The temperatures outside have been incredibly pleasant.
  10. We get to see our Family today.
  11. The Lord has shown me how much I have changed in the past few years and really made me appreciate everything he has so generously blessed me with.

1 comment:

  1. Number 8 is hilarious!!!!!!!! I want to start making lists like this to remember. Well, we will see you soon...gotta go! :)

    ReplyDelete