Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eggs and Friends

Here I am, with a never ending list of errands and chores I need to do, but instead I am blogging and eating hard-boiled eggs.  I love to eat eggs, they are easy and fast to make and pack so much protein.  So, as I was standing over my kitchen sink full of dirty dishes peeling my eggs, I was instantly reminded of a dear friend.  Yesterday, I received a very random and strange text message from this friend, telling me she was fantasizing about going into an egg shop and eating lots and lots of eggs.

My next thought was of the character Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.  You know what I am talking about.  "When I was a lad, I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me grow large! And now that I'm grown, I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge!"
I then laughed to myself as I remembered the Wal-Mart trip I recently made with my sister, Mandy, and my niece, Madison, as we repeatedly sang that song the entire time.

I can't wait to move closer to my friends and family so that I will be able to embrace my weirdness with them.
 
That is about all today.  I really, really need to start de-junking my home.  I don't want to drag a bunch of clutter to Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. LOL @yourfriend who had such a strange fantasy. Do you know that eggs=new life in the prophetic?
    I am so excited about us having lots of laughs together!!!!

    ReplyDelete