Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trying to stay awake as I write....

After a week of company my house feels a bit empty tonight.  The kids are asleep and Brian is watching Through the Wormhole on the Science channel.  I am usually not a fan of this show, but tonight's episode is quite interesting.  It is about a "sixth sense" in our brains.  I would go into detail, but I think that everybody needs to just watch it.  It just proves to me that we are capable of so much more that we realize.  It coincides with what The Word says about the amazing powers the Lord has given to us.
It saddens me that t.v. shows like this absolutely refuse to give any credit to our Loving God.

After walking through my cluttered home earlier this evening, I decided that I am going to simplify my life. Mainly, my home.  I have a plan to come up with a theme for each room and go through boxing up anything that seems inadequate.  Maybe one day I will learn how to be completely organized....

I have been so tired lately, it must be lack of sleep.  I suppose it's worth it for the quiet time I get while my children sleep.

I know this post is relatively boring.  Most of them are, but nobody reads them anyway.  I could write about my opinions on natural childbirth, breastfeeding, or homeschooling.  All of which I am a strong advocate for.  Those tend to be touchy subjects among some moms.  This is the world we live in.... I'm so tired, I need to go to bed now.  Hopefully this blog will make sense in the morning.  If not, oh well.  I need sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. I too need to organize. This blog is not boring. It is transparent and real. Authentic and genuine, like you. Love you my friend. Miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete