Friday, July 15, 2011

I like coupons.

I finally bought my sun hat.  But isn't it just my luck that the sun has not shone since I walked into the store to buy it?  I found a very nice little, white one at Target yesterday, I knew they would have some. I would have preferred it to be on sale, but it wasn't, so I paid the full price of $12.99.  I don't like paying the full price of anything, even if it is at a price some might consider cheap.  One of the benefits of moving to Florida was meeting my very good friend Donna.  She introduced me to the wonderful world of couponing.  Think what you want, but until you have experienced saving forty, fifty, eighty dollars on your groceries, you just haven't experienced shopping.  I'm not one of these extreme couponers you see on TLC, although I do admire them for their effort and the amount they save.  I don't have a stock pile of groceries in my garage, even though sometimes I wish I did.  I just have three hungry children and I like to save money.  Plus, it's just fun.  I actually had a cashier at Publix tell me that coupons should be illegal once.  Sad girl. I guess she was spending too much on groceries.  I will be sad to leave behind Publix, but I am hoping they eventually extend over to Arkansas.  It really is a pleasure to shop there!
Pictures of the sun hat are coming soon, if the sun ever comes back out.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment