Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taking it easy

So, we still haven't found a house, but I'm just leaving it alone and giving it to God.  I know that He will work it out, He always does.  My day was very sluggish. I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning. I felt as though I had only had two hours of sleep.  I seem to be feeling better now, and have taken this evening to snuggle my kids and read blogs.  I am totally hooked on the pioneer woman.  I can relate so much.  As I'm sure many women can, since she is quite possibly the most popular blogger out there right now. She is very inspiring.  I am especially enjoying all of her photography posts. 
I am hoping that, with a lot of practice, I can achieve that professional look in my photos.  So, here are some of my favorites that I have taken lately.

                                        Adelyn looking at the pond below. I love bridge photos.
                                     
                                      My two nieces having their fashion show.
                                   
                             My niece, Makayla, I just love the rawness in this picture of her.
                                     Beautiful...
                                
                                              My Ethan man after he had been playing in the rain.
 
                                    And Adelyn, the lighting was not great here, but her hair was extra curly
                                    and I didn't care about anything but getting a picture of it...

1 comment:

  1. I really love Adelyn's hair in that picture. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete