Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Surreal Life

I feel like I'm in a dream. Trust me, I know how silly that sounds, but everything feels so surreal right now.  I had reached a point where I just didn't think we would ever move back.  And I was okay with that for the most part.  It's funny how your entire life can change in one minute.  Yesterday, I was searching the local real estate here, today I will be searching in Arkansas.  God is good.
So, even though we will be very busy over the next month planning and moving and all that, we will also be taking time to just enjoy Alabama.  Who knows when we might be back.  For now, I think I will go buy that sun hat. Stay cool everybody, it's gonna be a hot one.

2 comments:

  1. So, did you buy the sunhat? ;-)
    I know how you must feel because I know how I feel! We will certainly appreciate being able to raise our children closer together more than ever now won't we. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not buy the sunhat :( I looked at TJ Max and Ross, and they stopped selling them for the year, I will try Target today....

    ReplyDelete