Wednesday, July 6, 2011

25 Years and Counting

Well, it's Tuesday night, way past my bed time, and I can't sleep.  I don't know if it's due to the fact that I feel like I am in abeyance this week, the excitement from my new Wii microphone and Glee game, or just because I had two cups of coffee late in the evening.  Either way, I figured since I am up anyway, I may as well write a blog.  The reason I have been MIA the past few days is because I have a house full of guests.  I had a fabulous birthday on Saturday.  My sister-in-law, Mandy, and I took the entire day to shop.  I can't begin to express how nice it is to go to the mall without little hands constantly tugging on my shirt.  After we decided that we could not possibly walk anymore without our legs popping off we headed home to relax a little.  I came home to find that my incredible husband had not only watched six kids all day, but had actually managed to bake me a cake and cook dinner!  Tell me I'm not married to superman and I won't believe you.  I must also mention that this was the first time he has ever baked anything.  Everything was delicious.  Once we fed the herd, we all headed out to see the firework show.  All in all my turning 25 rocked, and I am so blessed to have such an amazing family to make it all worth while.


Here is a picture of Makayla (my niece and the other birthday girl), who was cool enough to let me take pictures of her wearing a fake mustache.  Isn't she adorable?  Look at that gorgeous red hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment