Monday, July 18, 2011

A little discouraged....

We have less than one month before Brian's start date at his new job, and I am growing increasingly frustrated as I search the net for rental houses.  One thing I forgot about small towns, they are behind the times.  There are all of three property management businesses that rent out houses there, and only two of them have their listings online.  None of which look very promising.  Our family is just too large and rowdy to attempt apartment living and buying right now is out of the question.  I suppose I should call it a day and check the same websites again tomorrow for new listings.  Maybe we will find more on the house hunting trip, which will hopefully be very soon.  For now, I think I will just have a late night snack and zone out in front of the television with the man who doesn't sweat the small things.  At least one of us is sure we will find a decent house. 

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried looking up the newspaper for that area online? If they don't have classifieds posted to where you can see them, call the newspaper and see if they can mail you a copy or something. You could also try some real estate agencies. A lot of times they will have a list of houses that homeowners are considering renting out because they are having a hard time selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've looked in the paper and there is really nothing there. I might try calling some realtors. I even posted on topix, but nobody has responded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) It will all work out...it always does! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete