Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rainy Saturdays

I am flooded with memories of Arkansas this rainy Saturday morning.  Memories of some small  things I love about the town we will be moving to in just one short month.
Mountain Biking with Brian.......Searching for wildlife at Bona Dea......Fishing at the lake......Walking around Hobby Lobby.......All the wonderful Parks.......The Pet Store......Watching Brian fly his RC Airplane.....Thrift Store Shopping.....Autumn......Snow.....My Mom....

A few things I am excited about....No more crazy traffic.....Less violence on the nightly news.....A shorter work commute for Brian.....Lower cost of living.....Better schools.....Better work schedule for Brian.....Small town living.....Family....

There will be plenty of things I will miss about living here, but I am ready to get back home.  It's a new beginning for us and I can't wait.






1 comment: