Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's that time of year....

Why do oreo cookies go so well with coffee?  I know, so unhealthy. I guess I will just have to make up for it tonight by eating some extra veggies.  Life is good.  Even with a cold and two sick babies, I can enjoy just being alive.  Brian and I were Baptized in the lake this last Sunday.  It was a such a beautiful, just have a good time, kind of day.  It's nice to be back home, close to friends and family.  I have missed this and I think Brian has too.
I can feel Fall just around the corner.  I know this because I have this unexplainable urge to bake.  I am ready for the smell of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Orange and red everywhere you look. Weather cool enough for hot cocoa. And college football!  Yes, over the years Brian has turned me into a true fan.  I just love watching a good Razorback game on a cool Saturday while eating chips and homemade salsa.  I love Fall weather clothes!  All the sweaters and hoodies.  Big piles of leaves for my littles to jump in while I snap memories with my trusty nikon.  I. Seriously. Can't. Wait.

1 comment: