Monday, August 1, 2011

Busy

Hello blog, old friend I have been neglecting.  I have been so consumed in this mad house-hunt that I have let little things that I enjoy go.  Here we are, two weeks until Brian's start date and still no house.  That's how God works though.  Just when something seems impossible, he swoops in like superman and saves the day.  Only he's not superman, he is much bigger than superman.  He is God.  He is the creator of all things good.  He is the creator of the creator of superman!  So, even though I have been incredibly frustrated, I'm still holding onto my faith.
This is going to be one busy week.  I have lots of phone calls to make and we are going to attempt another house-hunting trip.  Oh how I dislike that drive, but it has to be done.
I am currently in the process, and it's a long one, of filtering through our things.  I am determined not to drag a bunch of useless junk to Arkansas.  With all of the back to school sales right now, I have no problem finding the organizational tools I need to get the job done.  Wow, that sounded just like something someone would say on a Wal-Mart commercial.
Anyway, I have a little man who wants to be held and another little man who needs help with a computer game, so I guess that means I'm done writing for today.  Hopefully, by the next blog I will have a new house to write about.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally wrote a blog entry. I need to write a new one too!! I'm ready to see you guys. When is Brian's start date on the job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 15th, same day school starts.

    ReplyDelete