Sunday, August 7, 2011

We found a house.

It has been a busy couple of weeks, and they are not over yet.  We made a second house-hunting trip to Arkansas last week.  And what do ya know, we found a house.  Actually, it was all God, just like I knew it would be.  I could attempt to explain the way it happened, so easily and perfectly, but I just don't think I can convey it in words.  Our house is perfect for us.  It sits up on a hill and we can see the lake from the front yard, which is less than a five minute drive.  It's not a huge house, it's just the right size for our family.  The two things I love about the house though, the two things that God knew I would love, are the hardwood floors and the wall-to-wall shelves in the living room. 
I was also able to get Ethan into the school I wanted, even though it was out of our zone.
Yeah, I've decided to give up homeschooling this year, but definitely not forever.  I just need a bit of a breather for now.
Now, all we have to do is wait to find out when the movers are going to be packing up our stuff.  I can't wait to get settled in our new home.
I know God has big plans for us and I just want to enjoy them. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I too love the built in shelves. That will be so perfect to sit your books and mementos on. God has blessed you immensely! I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete