Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whoo Hoo!

Good Morning Folks. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful Saturday, perfect for trying out my new camera lens.  I have been doing my happy dance since last night, when my very wonderful husband decided to give me my birthday present early.  A Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens for my camera.  Finally, I can use something other than my kit lens to take photographs of my wild children!  Yes, they are unruly.  I spent 3 hours putting them in bed 32 times last night.  How in the world people get their kids to go to bed and stay in bed is beyond me.  Anyway, I am very much looking forward to this weekend of shooting and getting some good, family bonding in.  Happy Shooting Everyone!


 Practice shot with my new lens this morning of my early riser.  Low light, Indoor, No Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment