Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quiet Sunday

I only have a couple things on my mind this morning.
1. I wouldn't mind going back to bed, but my little guys are NOT going to let that happen.
2. I hope Chelsea makes it on American Idol.
Chelsea Savage Vanscoder is one of my very best friends and she is an amazing singer.  Finally, after 10 years of encouragement from everybody she knows, she had decided to tryout for American Idol.  I am so excited for her.  You can read more about her and listen to her music here.
Well, that's pretty much it this morning, I have to change a diaper now. 
  
  Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

                                     
                                          My very happy 6 month old at the park.    
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment