Friday, September 30, 2011

Time to enjoy the first October weekend...

It's Friday and tomorrow is October 1st, it's going to be a fabulous weekend. The weather will be sunny and cool, my favorite kind.  We have an engineering family picnic to attend tomorrow.  I'm excited to meet some of Brian's new coworkers.  A little nervous too.  I hope the other wives are nice.  Sometimes I wish we had a boat to go out on the lake.  The kids are still a bit too small, but how awesome that would be?  On a day like this, going into the mountains to find hidden gems of trees and secret waterfalls.  I'm sure there are some around here somewhere.  I love the natural wonders and beauty of nature.  I can stare at the same trees for hours outside of my window and still be in awe.  I always dreamt of being a photographer for National Geographic Magazine as a child.  I would pin pictures of wild animals torn out of magazines to my bedroom walls.  Those later turned into posters of Justin Timberlake.  I am still a fan and I do continue to listen to N'Sync.  Haha, it's my dirty little secret.  Maybe, when my kids are a little older and not so demanding of my time, I will have the ability to wait out in the woods for a perfect wildlife shot of an American Black Bear.  For now, I will just have to settle for the zoo.  Peace out and Love Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment