Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That song keeps playing over and over in my mind, or just that one verse of that song.
"The heart has a language of it's own.
It speaks in tongues and quiet sighs and prayers and proclamations." 
Just that verse.  It is simply beautiful. I don't even really like the rest of the song all that much.  Well, maybe I do. 

 I bought a used karaoke machine today, only to get it home and realize it doesn't work. I'm returning it in the morning.  I also purchased some nice crocheted beanies at the antique store. And while I was there decided to try on a $1500 emerald ring.  It was a rather large on my finger though.  Oh, and Rufus got a haircut. He looks so darling, I almost forgot he was a poodle.

 I think I want a made for Christmas.  I want an older one, not the young, hot ones that sleep with your husband.  Okay, that is a sign of watching too many silly movies.  I'm sure that doesn't happen that often.  Or maybe it does.  Or maybe I can just buy a robotic made.  Of course, then I would probably end up like Will Smith in I, Robot. 

2 comments:

  1. Your song Carole King u gta friend is hilarious.
    LOVE THIS POST AND THE WAY U THINK!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap...lol, I guess I added that song before I listened to it haha. I really love the actual song.

    ReplyDelete